If I could change these things...
- when I go to start a day's worth of laundry and I realize I haven't even put away the laundry from last time
- that my husband doesn't know where our vacuum is, and our 3 year old with Autism tells him where it is
- stay at home moms who don't work at all, have a nanny, and a housekeeper (BTW, if this describes you, please don't be offended, I am not hating on you, it is pure jealousy!)
- that my family single-handedly keeps the battery companies in business with all of these damn toys
- that no matter how many pacifiers I buy, no matter how many, there are never any pacis to be found!
- that I have not made time to get one single picture of my 2nd child in an album or frame
- when I finish sweeping and by the time I get back from putting the broom away there is an entire sea of Pringles and Goldfish crumbs everywhere
There is definitely more to add to this list, but I'll keep it at that for now!
What could you add to this list?