Sunday, 28 November 2010
1. Wrapping my arms around Heidi just under her arms and swinging her body from side to side, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
2. Alternating snacks of crunchy foods (like apples), with snacks of chewy foods (like dried apple).
3. Bouncing on trampoline for 10 minutes.
4. Spinning in her egg chair, go one way 10 times, then unwind her by spinning in the opposite direction 10 times.
5. Picking up buttons with her toes.
6. Wheelbarrow walking – holding Heidi’s legs in the air while she walks on her hands.
7. Get Heidi to carry baskets of washing from one room to another.
8. Milk drinks thickened with yogurt and drunk through a straw.
9. Dry towels on the washing line so the fabric is rough – use these towels to dry Heidi off.
10. Blowing bubbles, whistles, balloons for oral motor input.
11. Making Heidi into a sausage in the middle of a blanket & cushion breadroll.
12. Sitting on, rolling over, being squished by a large yoga ball.
13. Jumping like a kangaroo, crawling like wombat, slithering like a snake.